IF THERE IS LIABILITY IN ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING FOUND ON THE PART OF COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID TO COMPANY FOR SERVICES, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN AND PURSUANT TO THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, BELOW. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES BE AWARDED, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Indemnity
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Company, its affiliates, officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, attorneys, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service and/or the Website, your violation of the Terms, or your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein. Limitation of Damages
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPANY HAS SET ITS PRICES AND PROVIDED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES, AND/OR ANY CONTENT IN RELIANCE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES AND THE INDEMNITY SET FORTH HEREIN, AND THAT THOSE PROVISIONS FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS UPON WHICH THESE TERMS ARE ESTABLISHED, AND UPON WHICH COMPANY HAS PROVIDED TO YOU ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES AND THE INDEMNITY SET FORTH HEREIN SURVIVE AND APPLY EVEN IF FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Business partners, vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors who perform services on our behalf (these companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us);
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website;
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you;
- Payment processors for the purpose of fulfilling relevant payment transactions;
- Third parties in connection with a business transaction. Personal information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with a transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements. Such as if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sprintforms, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your rights in respect of your personal information
In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold:
- Right of access and portability. The right to obtain access to your personal information along with certain information, and to receive that personal information in a commonly used format and to have it ported to another data controller.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
- Right to object. The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information, and to object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us at info [at] sprintforms.com with the title “Data Request”. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct or request deletion of your personal information by logging into your account, or by contacting us at the same email. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Our policy towards children